- A working PC
- USB cable
- Dead Phone
- Sp Flash Tool
- ROM (I get my roms from dis link)
- A cup of Coffee Click on drivers above, download and install drivers
- Download Flash Tool
- Download and Extract ROM
- Please painstakingly follow instructions, FancyNaija takes no responsibility for any harm done while attempting this!
1. Disconnect your phone if connected with USB to the PC, and turn OFF the phone completely, also take out the battery if possible (ignore this step 1, for phones with built in battery).
2. Now connect or reconnect the USB cable to the phone with the PC while the phone is still off, Windows should pop up and begin to install the MTK65XX Preloader Drivers, this only happens if you installed the Mediatek Preloader USB Drivers correctly in Windows. After they successfully installed, disconnect the USB cable again.
2. Extract SP Flash tool on your computer and launch it.
3. Open the folder you extract it to and locate flash_tool, double click on it to open.
3. Once it is launched, hit the Scatter-loading button
4. Locate the scatter file in the Rom of the phone that you downloaded. It’s usually a text file. (ALWAYS only load a ROM that is 100% made for your phone, flashing a wrong ROM may make your phone non-bootable).
5. Hit the “Download’ button in SP Flash Tool to begin the flashing process
6. Connect your Smartphone to the computer with a USB without battery, if possible to remove. Press, Vol Down or Up so that the computer can easily detect the phone. I advice you uncheck Preloaded.
7. Once the Flashing is complete you will see a green circle confirming… With Download OK
8. Close the SP Flash Tool and disconnect your phone from the computer. Congratulation, your Smartphone is now flashed with the new Stock Rom you downloaded.
If your phone bootloops, remove battery and boot into recovery mode. Factory reset the phone.
Stay Glued for the updates about different Smartphones Latest Stock ROMs with downloading links and the instruction on how to get it done.